top of page
- Hours: Tuesday – Saturday: 9am-4pmDowntown Naples, FloridaThe Reign of the Train. Long hidden on the fringe of Florida’s Gulf coast, Naples’ catalyst for settlement arrived in the Roaring Twenties when two rival railroads rolled into town within ten days of each other.
- Hours: Tuesday – Friday: 9am-4pmPhone: 239-272-4856Room to Roam. Immokalee, Collier County’s largest inland community, has long been linked with sprawling cattle ranches and a thriving agricultural economy.
- Tuesday – Saturday: 9am-4pmTelephone: (239) 252-8476The Adventure Starts Here. Collier County’s flagship museum, located at the County Government center in Naples, offers newly created exhibits and galleries that capture the full panorama of local history.
- Hours: Tuesday – Friday: 9am - 4pmTelephone: 239-695-0008The Museum of the Everglades in historic Everglades City, Florida, is devoted to displaying local history from early Native American times to the present.
- Hours: Tuesday – Friday: 9am - 4pmTelephone: (239) 642-1440Long famous for its Key Marco Cat- one of the most remarkable and influential discoveries in North American archaeology- the Marco Island Historical Museum explores Southwest Florida’s Calusa Indians and brings this vanished civilization to life with informative displays and an exciting recreated vi
bottom of page